Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cisco Kills Flip?

Yeah, so you may know that for my YouTube videos, I don't have one of those fancy high tech cameras so I use a Flip Ultra HD. I'm pretty happy with it, though a professional HD camera would be nice.
Anyways, Cisco bought Flip two years ago and now they're abandoning them because of reasons such as Cisco never meaningfully integrating the Flip into their main business of computer making gear, as Yahoo says.
It's quite sad, since the Flip Camcorders were selling pretty well. They were the highest selling out of all the other pocket cameras. Now that Cisco has killed off Flip, they will be left bankrupt, and shut down.

However, mobile devices that are being released now and tomorrow, will have very high quality resolution cameras, so there will probably be a mobile device with a camera equal or better to the Flip. The iPhone is in some ways better than the Flip, like its image stabilization, which beats the Flip's anyday. I'm still sad to see this amazing product go... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment