Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bin Laden Dead?

Osama Bin Laden is dead, and I know I'm very late with this news, but it's true. The man is finally gone! After the terror he caused on September 9, 2001, he has been taken down once and for all! A brave SWAT team broke into his house, and shot him in the eye. His wife has been taken into custody by Pakistani police.
Osama was hiding only an hour from the capital of Pakistan, which is smart, and foolish at the same time. Smart, because he knew people would be looking in the most difficult places, such as the remote mountain ranges, so he hid in a close to obvious location. Foolish, because as I said earlier, it was a close to obvious location.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment