Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

New iPad?

Well, a new iPad like device is coming out soon. It's called a BlackPad. What does it do? Everything the iPad can do... and possibly more. Some pros it has are, a camera, Bluetooth connections, and maybe more. Well who knows? The official description of what we know is at the following link. http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/110783/rim-readies-its-answer-to-ipad

I think there is one more new tablet coming out. I'm not sure if it's the BlackPad or different, but anyways I watched a short video on it and it's better than both of those devices. The reason is because you have a front touchscreen as the iPad and the BlackPad, but you can flip it open to reveal a full keyboard which is like a mini laptop, however it's more portable and has a stronger battery life. The price however, must be high, but it is much better than the iPad, and the BlackPad.


No comments:

Post a Comment