Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tragic Day.

As most you probably know, yesterday was a sad day, as it was 9/11. 9/11 was a sad event that was depressing to the nation. Even though I wasn't very old when it happened, as I grew older I started understanding what it was and why it was such a sad event. There were so many people killed, and effected by some terrible terrorists who just wanted to prove a point. Random thought: why do terrorists take out their anger on innocent people who did nothing to harm them? I know that question is probably a stupid one, but someone needs to answer it. The thing that I'm proud of is that nobody tries to get back at them because that would just create madness and start World War 3. Wait a second, didn't George Bush already do that?

Some depressing pictures from 9/11. (WARNING: DISTURBING IMAGES. IF YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM, THEN I'D SUGGEST NOT LOOKING AT THEM. http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Iconic-Images-Sept-11-Attacks-/ss/events/us/090910sept11iconic#photoViewer=/ydownload_ap/20100909/photos_net_ap_ts/1284065940

No comments:

Post a Comment