Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Apple Meeting!



As many of you know, a few days back, Apple had a convention where they unveiled some new Apple products. You may or may not know it, but I LOVE Apple. Usually. Well, this year I was pretty impressed with what they came up with. The first new product they introduced was a new version of the Apple TV which allows you to rent from the largest selection of HD movies (or as they say), watch Netflix, and stream photos and music from your computer to your TV. The second product is the new iPod Shuffle which is basically the same except that it has five buttons (fast foward, rewind, play/pause, volume up, volume down) and a clip that can attach to clothing. It also has VoiceOver which says what song you are listening to since you have no control. The third product is the new smaller, square, touchscreen iPod nano. It like the Shuffle can clip on, and isn't as good as a regular iPod Nano (I think) but i t's TouchScreen which I love. The third (and my favorite) product is the new iPod Touch with the new retina display and best of all, two cameras front and back. It also has an A4 chip which gives you a better gaming experience. Also, with a new thing called GameCenter, you can play with people all over the world. They also introduced a new social network called Ping where you can discuss music, and follow your favorite artists. To me, it kind of reminds me of Facebook since you can post updates, but still it looks pretty cool.
I'm hoping to get the new iPod Touch but I know that I probably won't since I already have the old iPod Touch. Anyways, here are the links to all the detailed info and how to buy the products I just told you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment