Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rain!

Well, it rained ALL day today which meant I couldn't do much like get out of the house. It was a super boring day. Nothing to do. And, it's going to be raining a lot more this week which is kind of sad. But I did start playing this game I used to play a long time ago on my laptop and I got kind of addicted to it (it's called Governor of Poker). I think I started playing poker again because my friends and I were playing some Texas Hold Em' on Saturday and that's the best game ever. So anyways, you now know I hate the rain. So, I'm going to post something new this week and maybe more so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment