Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

How was your Thanksgiving? I didn't have like my whole family over, just two people. I NEEDED turkey, but my mom made lamb instead. YUCK! Turkey's better. Though I should be grateful that I am living under a roof, and I have plenty of food and water, and... this is getting boring isn't it? Well, anyways, how was YOUR Thanksgiving? Leave your responses in the comments below. I will DEFINITELY try to do some more stuff on this blog. I just kinda' forgot about it. I'm really busy, and I just went on a wifi free vacation to Monterey (this place in California). Anyways, see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment