Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kayaking...

In my previous post, I told you I went kayaking. Did I enjoy it? More or less. I mean, I have to admit, I was kind of scared before doing it because I was scared I would tip the boat over, not know how to put the boat back up, and then drown to death. That didn't happen however (PHEW!). Kayaking takes a lot of strength and stamina, and a good patience. Well, I got bored and tired during the first ten minutes, so that didn't turn out well. Surprisingly everyone else loved it but me. That upsets me. I am very disappointed in myself. I am now going to give myself a timeout. (see you in my next post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment