Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finally... the iPad 2!


Yes, it is true, the all new iPad 2 was released today. To be honest, I think it looks pretty neat, and I would want to pick it up, but it still lacks many features that the other tablets that are currently available have. First of all, let me tell you what all the things it has.

INCLUDED IN THE NEW iPad 2: The all new iPad has improved from the previous generation, a lot. It has a 1GHZ dual-core A5 chip, two cameras (front and back like the iPhone 4), a faster CPU, and a 10 hour battery life (same as old iPad). Another built-in application that is added is Photo Booth which you can use to make photos you take with the cameras all funky.

PRICE: $499 for 16 GB, $599 for 32 GB, $699 for 64 GB. 3G- $629 for 16 GB until $829 (NOT SURE ABOUT THE MIDDLE PRICES).

WHY IT LACKS: There are obviously many reasons why the other tablets are superior to the iPad. For all of the iPods and iPhones, and also the previous iPad, the home menu has looked the same. Just showing the applications. With the new iPad, they could've done something different to the iPad's home screen. This is however just my opinion and I know many people would be let down if they did change the interface. All in all, I think that they could've put the iPad down, and maybe start working on something else in it's place. It really hasn't met my expectations. Another thing that it's missing is flash.

MY RECOMMENDATION: Anything else would be better, because I think that it isn't worth the money for the same iPad. They didn't put a twist or surprise me. I knew most of the things that they released ahead of time, and they should have put one component in that would completely surprise me. Anyways, my recommendation would be the Motorola Xoom if you're needing a tablet right now. The Motorola Xoom has a smart, and fun to use interface, and it's something new, not something we've seen before. The iPad is something that we've seen before. However, I myself will wait for another couple months before browsing. I know something else will come out that will impress me a lot. So, sorry, but the iPad 2 was a let down for me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment