Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My YouTube Channel


If you don't already know, I have a YouTube account where I post many videos of me doing a lot of stuff. In some, I'm playing guitar, or piano, while in others I'm playing with magnetic stars. However, I haven't been making as many YouTube videos as I would like so if you want, leave a comment below of something I could do for a video. If it's a good idea, then I will make a video, and if you want, I'll say your name in the beginning or end of the video. I haven't been getting as many ideas as I used to. So please leave a comment below, and I'll reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks.


My YouTube Channel- www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes



No comments:

Post a Comment