Check out the content below, and also my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BunkerDudes

Also, if you need to contact me for whatever reason, email me at yashdkt@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!!! (no I wasnt dead)



Happy New Year! Its been a while. Where have I been? Busy. Well thats kind of the only excuse I got. I went to Las Vegas and Bryce Canyon, UT. It was pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie. Look at the pics down below. I took them from my iPod, so not the best quality. For Christmas I got Call of Duty Black Ops (finally my parents agreed) and Xbox Live. Pretty sweet presents. And in school, I've been kinda busy (not really). So there might be ads on the sides of my blog so sorry about that, but I'm going to see if I can make any $ from them. I'll be sure to post more often, I've got some new content I'm thinking about. Also check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/bunkerdudes and I'll see you next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment